A playground for my inner Ralph Wiggum.

Monday, February 16

On this day, one sixteen of February two thousand and four, I have the prestigious honor of beginning this diary of all events, noteworthy and otherwise, that transpire in the daily life of myself. This momentous occasion, brought about not by the need for a creative outlet or the demand for public knowledge of my daily goings on, but by the ever growing boredom and loss of human spirit that can only be experienced by college graduates working crappy jobs and living with their parents. With that said I do also come bearing a message of hope and enlightenment for those who are also living in such dark times: Fear not yon intrepid seekers of knowledge, for you shall have the power to save thy money and perchance get the hell out of thine parent's house. Just giveth it some time and have faith in the power of thine college degree.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?